Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A day at the Park

We had such a good weekend last weekend.. .the weather was so nice, so we figured we better take advantage of it, because it is Utah and it never stays this time of year. Saturday we went and got Subway and took the kids to Willow Park, and spent the afternoon there with Mikela and her family. It was the first time gunner has been to the park, that he could actually play and he just absolutly loved it. I will warn you now, I forgot my camera and so Mikela took pictures for me and there was a million cute ones, so this is going to be a long post with lots of pictures!


Gunner saw the big kids walking up the slide and decided he wanted to try it :)
Cambria being the good big sister that she is helping gunner up !!!
Gunner would say "mon"(c'mon) As he went up the stairs , he so badly wanted me to go up there with him :)


Braxton rode over to logan with Mikela!!!

Braxton and Dawson!!!

There was this slide there that had these really steep stairs, and as you can see nothing on the sides if they lose there balance. Gunner loved this slide and it would give me a heart attack everytime he went up it.
And then he learned that you could go head first LOL!!!

Paul Me Mike and Ty
I LoVe ThIs MaN!!!!

PaUl AnD HiS DaDdYs BoY!!!

My LiTtLe FaM at WiLlOw PaRk!!

MiKeLaS FaM!!!!
ThE kIdS ChEcKiNg OuT ThE DuCkS!!
My LiTtLe GuN BuM!!



My little Braxton, Isn't he so handsome ?!?!?!?



Ty told the kids there were trolls living under the bridge, and this was the result:)......





Dawson and Braxton!
Mike/Mya and Ty/Quincy!!




Paul and Gunner looking at the elk.... This was Gunners favortie part about the little zoo they have.... WE could hardly pull him away he just kept pointing and saying "but but but"(buck).... He thought it was just amazing!Me AnD MiKe.... LoVe tHis Girl~CaMbRiA aNd MyA BeSt FrIeNdS !!

2 comments:

About Us said...

Looks like you had a fun day. I love the pic of the kids checking for the trolls:) LOL

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

That is what I love and miss about Utah....how thankful you are when the weather starts to warm up and Spring time has arrived! Cute pictures! You have an adorable family!