Friday, January 16, 2009

WhAt CuTe KiDs:)



So We are planning a trip to disneyland in June, and The kids are soooo excited,and Cambria was asking if I would buy her stuff when we are there.......So we sat down and talked about the kids earning money so they can buy there own stuff while we are there. So we decided to get jars and decorate the, m and as they earn money they can put there money in there until we go to Disneyland, So I had to run to work for a minute yesterday and left Cambria home to tend and I told her if she watched them for a half an hour I would pay her 5 dollars , and she agreed and got excited that she would already have money in her jar. Well while I was at work I got this phone call and it was Cambria, she said" Mom I unloaded the dishwasher, loaded it and then it got done so me and Braxton unloaded it, I mopped and swept, picked up everyones rooms, and washed all the countertops off can I have 20 dollars?" LOL I told her she could have 5 more than I was already giving her ( I mean really I was already paying her 5 dollars for 30 minutes and mind you Paul was upstairs sleeping, so I think thats a pretty good rate)So that would give her 10. She was not happy with that so she said how about 11? So that is what we compromised on, but then also you could hear Braxton in the background" MOm I want 5 dollars" I told Cambria to tell him I would talk to him about it when I got home, and she told me" Mom he really deserves at least 2 dollars cause he helped me unload the dishwasher!!!!
WEll as I am posting this Braxton did the dishes and put them in the dishwasher and cleaned the toy room and asked me if he could have 20 dollars!!! LOL I think I am in trouble, I hope there cleaning streak stops or I am going to be broke :) But I must say my house was spottless when I got home and that made for one happy mom:)

5 comments:

Crazy4Coffee said...

HAHA that is GREAT!

JUNE For Disneyland sounds like a good time for your WHOLE family :)

Hint Hint

Pianojo said...

You know I think Cambria has raised her rates since she help you clean my house!! I think we've created a monster LOL :)

About Us said...

That is too funny! Tell them to come on over and they can clean my house for $20:) LOL

Crazy4Coffee said...

Hey Leslie! Do you still have the Savings for the kids set up?

I could be talked into donating a few more Action Figures to sell on Ebay to assist with the Disney fund!

Also don't you think having your AUNT there to take the kids on the pirates ride 10 times sounds like a good idea????

Hint Hint???? :)

Tell Cambria if she wants to come to my place I will pay her to dust and do the toilets two jobs I hate to do! Braxton can do something too I am sure :)

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

That post made me smile! At least they are willing to work to earn some money....they just want $20--for each thing they do!