Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

So I have been really bad at blogging everyday, I kindof slacked off, its been a combination of Being busy and just plain out laziness , and having the wii that we play into all hours of the night has not helped!!!! But its a new Year and that means.... I guess a bunch of new years resolutions that hopefully I can keep!!!! I have some pictures to post, but don't have time to upload them today so those will have to wait. I am going to try and catch up on the holidaily topics, and that should be good enough for today


First topic: 8 things that happened last night:
(I thought this would be easy considering it was New years Eve )
1: Dropped the kids off at my moms so they could enjoy the new year with her :)
2: Went to wingers to dinner with Pauls friend Kellen
3: Went to Pauls friends from works party, which was a little akward at first so we then
4: Went to Our friends the Rudds house!! Super fun
5: went back to Pauls friends from works party ( much less awkward the 2nd time around wierd I know)
6: Realized it was 2:30 and decided we better head home ( I had to be at my moms to get the kids by 7 so thought I might need SOME sleep)
7: Got home and Realized I took my camera and did not take one picture the whole night... how sad is that?\
8: got home and crashed after driving home on the pure ice roads


New years ... how do you celebrate it???
Well we always try to plan something big with our friends!!! Most of the years in the past we have rented either a cabin or a condo somewhere and we go and stay there... it is always super fun. This year we didn't do something fun like that, and I can promise you next year we will, cause those are my funnest new years memories

Last holidaily topic that I am going to catch up on:
To make a resolution of not make one????
Hmm..... I always make them, but most of the time break them..... so I will once again make them, and hopefully I can keep them this year:)


Happy new year!!!!!
and...
Happy Birthday Jamie!!!!!

We love you :)

No comments: