Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Moore Family Christmas Party!!!

Every year we get together with Pauls moms side of the family and have the Moore family Christmas party!!! We had it at the high school this year and poor gunner fell off one of the chairs and landed head first and had a huge goose egg the rest of the time :( we do White elephant gifts, but since the kids don't really understand yet they get a little toy. I got a crockpot and 2 liter of pop for mine ( I know how to pick the good ones LOL) and Paul ended up with a picture of his Aunts husbands colon! It was pretty gross, and unfortionatly I didnt get a picture of Paul and it LOL !!!

Trevor jaron Braxton and Kada, enjoying there dinner~!


Cambria and Mckayla

Me and my hunny:)


I love this Picture I think braxton and kada both look so awkward LOL

Me and Gun!
Braxton jaren and Trevor opening there presents!


Someone got this beautiful set of legs for there white elephant!!

This statue that Tyson got has been being passed around for years now!!!!
Mckayla, Shay, and Cambria....such cute cousins









No comments: