Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I've been tagged:)

5 things I am addicted to ................


1 SHOES!!!! I love love love shoes, and love to buy cute new ones, my husband always gets mad and says I don't need anymore shoes.

2-Reality shows!!! I am not much of a TV watcher but I love reality shows!!!!

3- Cappuccinos (SP?) Paul knows if he wants to make me super happy in the morning to grab me one while he is out:)I love them ( especially in the winter) !!!!

4- Lately excercising.....not a bad thing to be addicted to but my husband thinks I have gotten a little out of control!!! He does not think I need to work out twice a day :) I tell him at least he will have a skinny wife one dayLOl

5 My Computer.....Paul told me the other day that my priorities are 1- computer 2- family ( so not true) But My client gave me a digital scrapbooking program for Christmas and it is so addicitng. I am having so much fun playing around on it and admit I am addicited to it, but for now its to hard to scrapbook...Gunner would so be into it all and I would get nothing done, so it is fun to actually be getting some scrapbooking done:) SInce I am years behind...The last page I actually sat down and did was Cambrias first Christmas LOL and she is almost8.:( It stresses me out to think about so maybe this will help me get a little caught up )

5 people I tag.......
Ashley
Angel
Wendy
Lynnete
Heather

and anyone else who wants to :)

1 comment:

twinsand2boys said...

He already has a skinny wife LOL...fun to read your tag.