Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I want to be just like my Daddy!!!!

I was cleaning the house yesterday, and Braxton says to me " Mom look I am bein just like daddy" ... I was like " Oh ya hows that?" He says" I am givin Gunner a 4 wheeler ride and kissin the back of his head at the same time, just like Daddy does to us !!!" I thought it was the cutest thing ever. How lucky they are to have such a good Dad!!!!


Then when I was uploading the picture of him and Gunner I found these that I totally forgot I had taked. Braxton got a bunch of sets of Legos for Christmas, and him and Paul sat there together putting them all together, It was so cute!!!






2 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

what a great dad, cute pics!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Ah, you are lucky to have such a hands on husband!