Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thomas...my hero!!!!

Seriously, you might laugh, but without Thomas the train I don't think I would get anything done around here. It is the only thing ( besides Paul) That can consume Gunners Attention for any amount of time!!!! Gunner LOVES Thomas and would watch it 100 times a day if we all could stand to watch it with him, he won't go to sleep without watching it. He always tells me "NI NI, Pup, Bibi, momas" (NIght night, cup,Binkie, thomas) . Braxton also had an obsession with Th0mas which seems to really work to my advantage, because we already have a train table and all the thomas toys you could ever imagine, and endless amounts of Thomas DVDs. ( I think I actually lucked out that I had two boys that liked the same thing :) ) But anyways, when we pick up Pauls prescriptions there is the stupid Magazine stand next to the pharmacy, and I used to be a really nice mom and buy Cambria the Strawberry shortcake magazines and Braxton the Thomas ones, when they were with me.... well it seriously has been like 2 years since I have purchased any of those magazines and thought they were all long gone, but much to my surprise Gunner pulled one of the Thomas ones out of the toy room somewhere. He absolutly loves the things, he carries it everywhere with him and has spent a countless number of hours just looking at it. And everytime he finds it again you would think it was the first time he has ever seen the darn thing he gets so excited and always brings it to me saying " MOMAS MOMAS MOMAS" It is the cutest thing ever!!!!!





(Ignore the mess around him It must have been my day to work and Pauls day home with the kids LOL)




4 comments:

kim said...

leslie, don't feel bad, my little boy is pretty much amazed by thomas. he is more into cars now, but we went thru the same thing. looks like you had a good christmas. your family is so cute.

Crazy4Coffee said...

Thomas the Train is great!

twinsand2boys said...

Its good that something entertains him so you can get something done huh? LOL...Brady used to watch Toy Story every day...he had the whole show memorized.

Stacy Richards said...

Im with you, I wouldn't get anything done if it wasn't for Thomas, Handy Manny, Elmo..... The list goes on. How are you? I want you to do my nails soon.