Thursday, July 30, 2009

once again another camping weekend !!

We had yet another Camping weekend...we have done really good this year.... this was our 5th time out.... the more times we go the better I feel about paying for a trailer all year long:) We went up to the sinks again and it was so nice and cool. It was nice to get away from this heat for a weekend. On Saturday our friend Lacy and Jordan cam up with the kids and we headed to the lake.

Gunner and Addi are only like 2 weeks apart. Addi kept trying to hug gun and he kept turnin her down :)
THis is Wayne and his little Grandaughter Jordan... Paul works with Wayne and he has came along with us as few times this year...

Cambria and Brinley making there way back up to the trucks



Gunner bein silly :)Gotta love that kid:)

These are some pretty good dads :)

Gunner loves bath time in the trailer.... I always have a hard time getting him out !


So I me and Paul got kindof bored one afternoon and he kept mentioning that he wanted a hair cut... I kept telling him his only options up camping was to bick it ( NOT really and option in my book) well he decided that sounded great (Argh...) So we took my dull dollar store scissors and cut it as short as we could get it and then took my 3 dollar store rasors and bicked it.... Needless to say it was pretty painful for Paul and pretty amusing to me... I think I was laughing in every picture Cambria took... I am hoping it will be the last time he bicks it :)


1 comment:

Landen and Heather said...

Looks like fun! Maybe one of these years we can go camping. I miss you we need to at least go to dinner! I love Pauls hair! :)