Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy 8 years!!!

I am a little behind in posting this,but Monday the 29th was mine and Pauls 8 year anniversary. I can't believe it has really been 8 years. I love this man with all my heart and think he is such a good daddy. He definatly is the best husband a girl could ask for. I can truly say he loves me with all his heart and would do anything for me and my kids and that is the BeSt Feeling in the world. He keeps me smiling and I just know my life would not be the same without him. We have definatly came a LONG way in 8 years and hope to have at least 80 more years together. He truly is my BeSt FrIeNd!!! I love you babe!! Happy anniversary!




1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

Happy Anniversary Leslie. Eight years is great! You guys seem to have such a happy marriage and are always doing something fun!