Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My baby turned 2!!!!

Last Saturday was Gunners Birthday...he turned the big 2!!!! He is growing up so fast and I hate it, I was hoping that he would stay little forever. He has got to be one of the cutest kids!! He has got the best personality and is so fun to be around. He can be quite the stink and isn't afraid to fight back, but what do ya expect when you have two older brothers and sisters! He is the biggest daddys boy, and it makes me feel bad most of the time. He only likes mommy when daddy is not around. I sometimes think that is why it makes me so sad that he is growing up, but then again sometimes I think it just means I am supposed to have another one. .... ?!?!?!?!


Here is my cute little Gun just 1 day old!!


A couple months old :)

My cute little 1 year old!!



And my BiG 2 year old!! wow what a difference a year makes!!

Isn't he such a handsome little stink!!!

Happy Birthday Gun!!! MOmmy loves with all my heart!!!!! ( could you just quit growing for a minute????!!!!!





1 comment:

About Us said...

darling pictures!! We hope he had a happy birthday! It looks like you had a good camping trip as well:)