Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The boys birthday Party

SInce both of the boys birthdays are in the same week, it is just so much easier just to have one big birthday party instead of trying to get everyone together twice in one week. And since I do it together I feel like I should make it a little funner than just cake and ice cream. So this year we did water balloons, pin the gold medal on the football player and a pinata!!! ME and my sister stayed up the night before filling up the water balloons. The only bad thing about it is we filled up like 400 and they were gone in like 2 minutes:)
THe water balloon was the first thing, cause of course no one could keep there hands off of them, and I have no pictures of the water balloon fight because I was being attacked.BUt as soon as the water balloons were done Grandpa Blake decided to get the hose out, and finished soaking the kids:)


Gunner had to make a record for the slowest present opener EVER!!!


Braxton was so happy to get LOTS of transformers:)
Paul so happily taking the toys out of there package ( Its got to be the best part right?!?!)

Here was our pin the gold medal on the football player!!


And the pinata!I decided to attempt to make a cupcake cake myself...




ANd besides my red frosting melting I don't think it turned out to bad :)











No comments: