Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy 6th birthday Braxton!!!

Today is Braxtons 6th birthday, I can hardly believe that he should be that old. He is growing up so fast, and it is just crazy!!!!
6 little things I love about you ......
1- I think you are just so stinkin handsome!!!
2- I love that even though you keep getting older you LOVE to cuddle :)
3- You have a BIG heart, You hate it when you think someone feelings are getting hurt, and I hope you always keep that up!!!
4- you are a funny funny kid, sometimes I wonder where you come up with the things you say sometimes!!
5- I love that you love to hunt and Play sports just like your daddy..... it will be so much fun watching you as you grow up.
6-I love your cute little crooked smile and most of all I LOVE YOU!!!!
I hope you have the best day ever!!!!! Happy BIrthday bud!!!



1 comment:

About Us said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy BrAxToN!! We hope he had a great day!!