Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This is dedicated to Gunner....myholy terror:)

Gunner I love you to pieces,
and your growing sooooo fast,
and that makes me super sad,
but there are just a couple of things we need to get straight......


The Chairs Belong at the table.....they are not there to assist you into getting into things, they are to sit on and only to sit on and they STAY at the table !!!!
My pops are off limits.....I will not be a very happy mommy if I find my pop empty because someone was a stinky little fart and drank it !!
And we do not drink out of the 2 liters.... thats a big no no!!!
My jewelry Drawer is absolutly off limits.... besides jewelry is for girls!!!



THe hair things stay in the Bathroom...... they are not bracelets!!
My underwear drawer...... also off limits!!!
Your dad would kill you if he saw you playing with these Barbie ....so don't do it when he's home!!
The 2 sippy thing is getting old...... Can we pick one.... milk or juice???? It can't be that hard!!
Cooking on my kitchen floor.....NOT a good idea....this also will not make me very happy!!
I also don't like it when you do big boy things like...... clean up your milk mess
Feed yourself like a big boy......
AND.......Make your own sandwiches.....

You are growing up way to fast and I HATE IT!!!!!You might be a little terror and you might get into everything but I will put up with that FOREVER if you can just stay little longer!!!! I want you to stay my cute little boy.....

That I can cuddle with!!!!!

3 comments:

Pianojo said...

Come on Mom! You're taking the fun out of everything. TOO Cute!!!

T said...

That was so so cute! your an adorable mom!

Trista and Tyce said...

He is such a cute boy! I had to laugh because a lot of the things you mentioned, my 3 year old does also! He loves using my hair things as bracelets, too! Crazy boys! :)