Friday, February 13, 2009

HaPpY vAlEnTiNeS dAy!!!!!

TO my most wonderful kids and husband.....

To my hubby....you are truly the best thing that has ever happened to me :) No one can make me smile like you!!!! You have the heart of gold and would do anything for me!!!!! I can't imagine my life without you:)

To my sweet Cambria..... I love you !!!!! You are my princess!!!! You are truly so special to me, I am one lucky mommy to have you in my life!! You are so Beautiful, and have such a sweet spirit!!!!I am so lucky to have you as my best girlfriend for life!!!

To my cute little braxton...... What would I do without you??? There is not a day that you don't make me laugh!!! You are such a fun person to be around Thank you for bringing so much light into my life!!!!!! I love you to pieces!!

To my baby Gun..... You are my little buddy and wish you didn't have to grow up. I love you so much!!!!!!

And to everyone Happy valentines day!!!!!

2 comments:

About Us said...

What a cute post! We hope you guys have a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

twinsand2boys said...

That is so sweet!