Sunday, February 22, 2009

LoVe DaY!!!

Well I am SOOO far behing on my blogging, and my goal is to post 1 post everyday this week, so I can get caught up, But I thought I would start with Valentines Day!!!



We started the week out with making Cambria A valentines box fo school..... I don't know if it was more work for me or for her, but it was fun, and she was very proud of how it turned out!!!!





Next.......it was time to right out valentines!!!!
Braxton thought it was so fun for the first 5 and then whined and begged me to finish the last 25 .
Cambria actually loved this part, and kept offering to do Braxtons for him, but I insisted that he needed to do his own!!!
The kids had no Extra Valentines, and were sad because they love to give there cousins some, so I found this cute little kit and they spent the Friday night before V-day making those for there cousins!!


Poor Gunner just got left out through the week, and threw many fits because of course he wanted to "HELP" his brother and sister .... and of course they did NOT want his help!!!!

So when the kids weren't looking look where I found gun.......JACKPOT ..... Braxonts V-day Candy!!!!!

We also made all the cousins some Yummy sugar cookies (thanks to my friend Jayme for the best recipe in the world ) but it seriously was such a HUGE mess (thanks to Gunner being a BIG
help) that I never got pictures of them :( WE had fun delivering them in the snow to all the cousins and Grandparents!!!!

The kids got some new webkinz for V-day and since they can't get on that website on my computer were quite happy to go to Grandmas house while me and Paul went out. They enjoyed a heart shaped pizza from papa murpheys and Grandma helped them play with there webkinz online!!!!

Paul spoiled me rotten with these beautiful flowers.......

And a new Digital Camera!!! Its the one I have been wanting for ever. It has a 28 times zoom so no more blurry pictures and wondering which girl is my daughter when I take the pictue at dance competitions!!!!!!!

We then enjoyed a nice dinner at our absolute favorite place Texas Roadhouse!!! It was such a good day!!! Thanks so much Paul I love you!!!



2 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

sounds like you had a great day!

twinsand2boys said...

I tagged you on my blog...its an easy one!