Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I love how kids think:)

The other day Paul had left to go grab the kids from school and I decided to hop in the bathtub, and Gunner was Fussing cause he wanted to go with Daddy, So I told him" go watch out the window for him to get back". Well a couple of minutes later he was yelling at me " Down" and he wouldn't stop so I got out of the Bathtub, and this is where I found him......

This is the window in Braxtons room and not exactly the one I was talking about, but I thought It was funny that that is what he thought:)


2 comments:

Crazy4Coffee said...

Gunner is a CARD wow that is great!

Just so you know I love reading and seeing all that goes on in your neck of the woods!

Always a treat!

Troy and Emily said...

That is too funny! Camden is always getting into those types of situations too. It's such a fun age!