Friday, April 9, 2010

What a morning..................

So I am now truly convinced that my 2 year old IS evil...... I love him to pieces and he can be the cutest damn thing, but he truly is EVIL!!!!!!!!

I was upstairs doing my hair and makeup this morning, and I could here Cambria and Gunner fighting all morning, well a few minutes later, Cambria was running up the stares screaming Bloody murder, you would have thought she was dying..... Gunner had stabbed her in the head with a knife.... my heart sunk for a minute until I realized that she was not gushing blood anywhere..... the knife barely got her, but there was a tiny drop of blood on her head!!! ( see you all now agree that he is evil) !! It was alot of drama there for a few minutes Cambria thought she was going to die, Braxton was screaming cause he didn't want her to die and Gunner was crying because he knew he was in trouble and "didn't want to be a naughty boy" !!!!! My sister in law walked in while all this was happening and Gunner runs up to her, my mommy hit me !!! LOL looks like someone was trying not to be the bad guy!!! He then when on to tell her" I need to put my money in my jar" ( his legoland jar) she asked him where his money was at and he said " in mommys wawet" ...... about an hour later i was still on edge with him, he walks down the stairs and says to me " mom i need some damn orange juice" I was like Oh really is that how you ask me for something, and he said " NOOOOOO mom can I pweese have some damn orange juice"
WHAT AM I EVER GOING TO DO WITH THIS CHILD...................... most of the time he can be such a sweet sweet boy, but when he is nuaghty, he is NAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Pianojo said...

I thought your morning was highly entertaining! I even shared the story with Megan and Conly. Like I said Gunner is better than tv and i stand by that statement. Love him to death!