Friday, April 2, 2010

Basketball 2010

This year was Braxtons First year of Basketball!! Not sure he will end up being a pro basketball player ( he is way to nice) but he had alot of fun and that is all that counts.... he was absolutly not agressive at all, and pretty much would give anyone the ball if he started to feel pressured LOL!!!!!

Here is his team with there trophies!!

I really wish i would have remembered my Camera on a day I helped him get dressed and not his dad, but thats life, it never seems to turn out that way! So ignore the fact that he does not match !!!!!!


I realized as I was buying him basketball shoes that my poor kid still did not know how to tie his shoes! He has always had dcs, and we have laced them so he can slip them on.... He was so determined though and within a couple of days he was a pro at tying his shoes!!!

No comments: