Friday, April 2, 2010

AAHHH!!!!!

I started looking through my pictures today, and realized just how BEHIND I really am on my blogging......
my life is crazy right now.... there used to be a point in time where I would look at people that were "SOOO" busy and wonder " can life REALLY get THAT busy".... well guess what it can!!!

I seriously feel like I never stop!!!! My poor house gets so neglected, but I just don't have the time for it!!!! Between the things I do.... gym/work/cents of style, the things Cambria does 4 dance classes a week/ cheer/ solo/ gymnastics ( and now LOTS of EXTRA practices for dance )/and achievement days, the things braxton does... just soccer for now ( thank goodness), trying to make sure at least laundry is done, dinner is cooked and homework is done! Ah man it Consumes my life, and truthfully I wouldn't have it any other way, but AHHH sometimes I just want to scream!!!!!!How does life get this busy???? and poor Gunner just gets dragged from place to place, and he is so good about it!!! He loves going on rides thank goodness, and he loves the gym daycare !!!!! I always say I can't wait tell summer, because I always think its going to slow down, but in reality it never does! Its just new things to keep us running ( softball/baseball/ football/gymnastics/swim lessons) !!!!!

I am really looking forward to our family vacation this summer though!!!! We are taking the kids to legoland and seaworld! We have never taken them on an actual vacation so we are ALL excited!! The kids decided to make jars to save there money in for the trip, and we made gun one just so he didnt' seem left out! I didn't think he would get the whole concept, but by golly he does!!! Everytime he finds any kindof money he says " mom i need to put dis in my jar and save it for yegoyand" sometimes I will say where did you get that money and he will say " you's wallet " LOL thank goodness he only likes the change!!!!! It is so nice though because the kids will do just about anything for a dollar!!!!! I am definatly going to take advantage of that while it lasts!!!!

Well anyway that is my life right now, I am going to try REALLY REALLY hard to get caught up sometime this next week before I get to far behind and it becomes impossible to catch up!!!!

No comments: