Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Superbowl!!

I seriously cannot believe this is really how far behind I am .....

For the superbowl we went to our friends skyler and stephs house, it was super fun!!!

Steph was our Cheerleader all night :)
Steph and jackie I love these girls!!!

Lebri, steph and me :)
Paul loves me most days lol!!!

This day he really loved me :)

me and steph!
The kids were pretty good at entertaining themselves, they kept busy by watching movies on the computer......
wrestling......
texting each other......
doing headstands.........
dancing and doing gymnastics...................
eating otter pops ( i think they ate the whole box) ....................
piggy back rides...........
and these to were so cute, they ate chips............
fed each other chips ...............


and watched movies............

No comments: