Thursday, January 7, 2010

We headed to Lava with a bunch of friends for New years Eve... It was so relaxing and such a BLAST!!!!
Here in me and Paul wating for everyone to get there!!!
K so funny story about this bed.... Mine and Pauls room was not quite ready when we got there so we just thought we would hang out in Camis room with her tell ours was ready.... well we walk in to Camis room and all we see is a futon... I was telling cami, " I promise you they told me there was a bed and a futon, we looked everywhere and finally just figured that there was no bed JUST the futon... 10 minutes later it donned on us that the bed pulled out of the wall... LOL we are so dumb!!!!So here she is posing on her bed after we figured it out!!!


Before we headed out.. me Cami and her friend Alison!



A little sisterly love :) cami and Paul
Amanda rachelle and me

WE danced all night, it was such a Blast...
Camis eyes say it all LOL


Royce and Katie....
Mandie and Cade

WE were all so sweaty from dancing that our hair had died by the end of the night!!



Look at this hotty trailin Paul LOL
I am guessing the band was finally playing guns and roses.... Paul had been wanting them to all night :)

No comments: