Tuesday, January 12, 2010

my child won't stay dressed...........

So I have this ongoing battle with my child.... EVERYTIME he goes to the bathroom, he come out and tells me he peed on his pants ALL so he doesn't have to put them back on..... ( the problem is, they are dry as can be) Sometimes he even decides to take his shirt off as well because " he pee'd on it too" So I have to constanty (Approx. 50 x's a day) tell him to get dressed..... sometimes he comes back in the strangest things....

This day, he came up to me in THIS>>>>>

And told me he was dressed, and then....

a couple hours later had the same problem and he cam back dressed like this>>>>>


his shirt inside out...... pauls sock on the right, braxtons sock on the left, Pauls beanie and Braxtons shoes on the wrong feet......

I don't know what I would do without this kid... he definatly keeps me laughing!!!

1 comment:

Pianojo said...

He's better than TV! Like I said you might have to be more specific about what he needs to put back on. LOL Love you:)