Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pauls SURPRISE!!!!

So in November I had decided that if I could pull it off I was going to buy Paul a fourwheeler for Christmas!!!It was going to be a huge task and Ididn't know if I would be able to pull it off. I am the worst surprise keeper, I get so excited and end up telling him without fail every year!!!! He had been wanting a new one for about a year now and he just kept putting it off because that is just how he is, he will put everything first before him.... which gave me all the more reason to want to do this.... he works hard and I just felt like he deserved it~!!!! WEll I went and pre approved for the loan had his friend Wayne meet me at vescos picked i out with some nice wheels and tires and *WaH lAh* it was done... now i just had aweek and a half of hell trying to keep it a secret.....
Well 2 days after I bought it Paul calls me up at work and said " so did you get a loan for something" Me ahhhhhh " ummmm no why would I have done something like that without you"
Paul well my buddy at work says he saw you at members first and we don't have an account there so all Ican think of is that you were getting a loan"

I was pretty sure I was doomed but after 2 days of playing it off, he finally decided that I had bought him a trip for us to go on:) SOOOO..... I took a picture of his 4 wheeler and wrapped that so it would look like it really was a trip!!!!

Christmas morning was the BEST!!!!! He was so surprised and I loved EVERY minute of it...... and now I definatly think I deserve wife of the year award LOL just kidding, but he has reminded me everyday how awesome I am LOL

He has taken every excuse to use the thing you can imagine, he is like alittle kid with it:)



1 comment:

The Thurgoods said...

You do deserve the wife of the year award!:) You are so cute Leslie!