Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas morning!!!!!

Oh wow Christmas morning was so good..... Ihad really worried because it wasnt the best year financially, and the kids are getting older which means more expensive stuff.... I really was worried because Cambria only asked for and ipod, clothes, boots, jewelry, etc NO toys, so Iwas so afraid she would be disappointed when all she got was stuff like that... But in the end I worried for NOTHING!!! Cambria told me later that morning that it was "her best Christmas EVER and she got everything she EVER wanted" YAY I santa did good!!!! The kids woke up about 6:30, I was already kindof awake, so I just layed in bed and listened for a moment...

***********

Cambria: "braxton I think its christmas!!!!! (she runs downstairs) Yep santa drank our eggnogg!!"
Braxton: "did we get presents???"
Cambria :"let me go see..............BRAXTON WE DIDN'T GET COAL!!!!!" lol

And that is when they came barging into my room.... We had to wake Gunner up so he moved a little slower than the other 2 , they were all done opening presents and he still had like 10 to go:) Finally by the end he had caught on and realized he liked the stuff he was opening, when he was done opening his last one he said in the sweetest voice " more presents Please" Luckily we still had to head over to Pauls parents for breakfast and he would get one more...
( the pictures uploaded backwards so sorry)

Gunner Loved Cambrias ipod.....( notice he has it stashed in his pocket)
Me and my honey!!!

Me and my sis in law Cami



Paul his sister Cami, his brother Adam, and his brother clay...
The kids in awwww at Pauls present ( that will be a seperate post)
The kids.... Ibought them really cute clothes and all Braxton wanted to wear was his new steelers jersey santa brought him and so then that is what gunner wanted to wear:)
She looks so grown up:) we all ended up with ponytails due to Pauls new present that was waiting for him at his dads farm......


She doesn't look to happy in this picture LOL she Really was Ipromise:)


For like a week after Christmas Gunner woke up every morning asking where his presents were:)

No comments: