Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dance Review 2009!!!!

Here are the pictures from Cambrias Dance review!!! She did so so good, and Is growing up on me. I could not believe how big she looked and acted.She danced 6 times, so that meant 6 costume changes. I think I got my workout just running back and forth trying to get her costumes changed.And because I was losing my mind trying to run back and forth I really didn't get that many pictures~!Thanks to everyone that came, it really does mean alot to Cambria, she loves to have people there:)




Here she is right befor her solo!!! see how big she looks :(

Right before her Black and white number (Mya,Cambria, Mckayla)


This was her first grade lyrical, it was so stinkin cute !!!









Cambria and her sweet solo teacher Tawnie!!!! She did such and awesome job with cambria and we are so so so excited that she is going to do Cambrias solo again next year!!! I don't know what Cambria will do when Tawnie doesn't do it anymore:)Cambria and Mya!!


Doesn't Paul really look like he is watching the dancers?!?!? But I do have to give it to him, he kept up with Gunner, cause Gun did NOT want to watch the dancers!!!


Cambria and her Aunt Cami!


I got video of her solo, its super shaky, but I will put it on here anyway, my computer just won 't upload it so I am going to have to do it at my moms!!!!


1 comment:

Crazy4Coffee said...

Wow she looked really good, I am sorry i didn't get to see her dance :)
b