Saturday, May 30, 2009

CaMbRiAs 2nD GrAdE PrOgRaM!!!

Cambria had her 2nd Grade program last week! It was a western themed program and they had to square dance. Unfortionatly I had Braxtons Kindergarten testing and her program at the same time so I ended up having to stand in the back so when they started square dancing everone stood up so they could see there child and I only got a glimpse here and there of the whole square dancing part, so no pictures of that.

Cambria and her friends (Hollie, Cambria, Mekayla, Teran)
And Cambria singin :)


2 comments:

Landen and Heather said...

She is getting so big! I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever, hopefully we can go camping with you guys at least once this year! We need to get together, even if its just us girls!

Jeanell said...

Do u think i knew about this.... No! I was so upset because I had to get my Kidney Stone out during his program. Rich had to go to Wal-Mart early that morning to get his bandana. I sure hope my one girl is more responsible about bringing notes home. Sure got one about bowling though, heard it was crazy :)