Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cambrias 2nd Grade Field trip!

For Cambrias 2nd grade field trip, we went to willow park and then bowling.


Here is Cambria bowling, she loved it!!!


She was sucha brat, she thought that she HAD to bowl with the PINK ball, so even if the orange one came up first she would sit there and wait around for the pink one! It was pretty AnNoYiNg!!! She made me take a picture of the score board cause she got 2 strikes in a row and beat the other 6 people in her lane, and she wanted to show her dad that!!!She bowled a 116:)
While we were at willow park all i heard the whole time was "MOM take a picture" Probably about every 2 seconds, so there was lots of silly pictures of the girls
I kept seeing Cambria "flirting" with this little boy LOL
I thought this little owl was so cute :)

1 comment:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

She is a girl after my own heart....waiting for the pink bowling ball :)
--I think you should have another baby....you make such cute ones.