Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Girls day!!

This past weekend it was Cambria's friend Jordyns birthday and she wanted to have a girls day with me Cam and her mom for it... We started the day off by taking them to see Beastly and then went shopping after... we decided while we were in the mall for the movie we might as well shop around there for a minute ( the girls only wanted to go to Justice so this did not make them happy) we stopped in Dillards to see if we could find a swimsuit for Braxton and got distracted by these cute CUTE 75.00 miss me shorts these girls have on in this picure....
Me and Staci fell in love with them (but hated that they were 75.00) We decided to JUST let them try them on... Well of course they LOVED them and I think me and staci LOVED them even more than they did... they seriously were so stinkin cute on these little girls....( still couldn't get over the 75.00 price tag though ( especially when my daughter is 8) ) They both begged and bEgGeD and BEGGED.... I called paul ( mostly to warn him just in case I came home with them )
and told him that his Daughter was BEGGING for a pair of 75.00 shorts ( i thought at that point he would instantly say NO) but no his response was ... "well if Staci buys them for Jordyn then you better buy them for Cambira ... you don't want her to feel left out " ( WTH?????not the response I expected from HIM) WEll to make a long story shorter... staci did not end up buying them for Jordyn so I go out of there without them..... ( ps I still really wanna go back and get them for her, but then I remind myself she is only 8 and if I start now what the hell kind of things am I going to have to buy when she turns 13) I told her if she wanted them bad enough I would pay half so she is diligently doing anything and everything to earn money right now so we can go back and get them LOL

No comments: