Wednesday, March 23, 2011

update :)

SO I keep having these ( REALLY) good intensions of getting caught up .. but then I get really overwhelmed because I am about oh ..... maybe.... 8 months behind.... so when I think about getting caught up I get super overwelmed and I never do it ... I really want to eventually print this into a book so I kept wanting to get Caught up for that purpose only, but Its not going to happen ... SOOOO .... I have decided to just start from now... and try and just keep caught up... that way maybe I will actually blog :)



So for today just a few funny things my kids have said....


While playing trouble one night... Braxton was having te darndest ( if thats a word) time counting his spaces out right... I finally said to him... Braxton I am not so sure you know how to count.... his response was... " mom I know... its cause I am colored blind " .................???? LOL i had no Idea one had anything to do with the other but hey.....


Gunner Is a pretty tough boy, and sometimes Braxton definatly is not the toughest.... Gunner knows this so anytime Gunner gets hurt he will say.... Mom see I am a football player and braxt isn't ....

Gunner come to the gym with me every morning and so the other morning when we were leaving... he started singing at the top of his lungs.... " I like big buts and I cannot lie" ... AAAHHH....... not sure where he learned that one, but I walked out hoping no one knew that was my child and everyone got a good laugh out of it :)

No comments: