Friday, March 25, 2011

Gunners new addition to his Batman room!!!!


Since Gunner is so obsessed with Batman I found thee Cutest Batman room on Pottery barn ( I am SOOO not a fan of character rooms so this was a big step ) but when I saw the one from pottery barn it was so classy looking ... not cheap kmarty looking..... So I gave in and bought it.... It is so stinkin cute but the challenge now is finding ways to decorate it.... You can find alot of cheapy batman stuff, but its REALLY hard to find classic batman stuff... ...... So i find myself making stuff ... so this was the newest addition... a cute little toy box!!!!
( if anyone EVER sees anything classic batman PLEASE tell me.. it really is the most difficult stuff to find/ of if anyone has some awesome idea please tell )

No comments: