Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gunner :) :)

So I got home from the gym this morning and Gunner says to me
G-"mom eveebody calls me silly doose ( goose) and I not a silly doose "
Me- oh ya well what are you then
G-" I am bid boy "
Me _ so I can't call you silly goose
G- No call me bid boy
Me -ok big boy
G- no i'm DUUUUUNNNer bid boy ( Gunner..he can't say his g's )

I then asked him if he knew where I just went
and he said " yep the tesas roadhouse " LOL

I love that kid we have the silliest conversations
about a week ago we had close to the same conversation but then he wanted to be called " silly doose dunner bid boy"!!!!!


he is my biggest stinker and loves to get into trouble but he tells me and Paul about 100 times a day " mom you and dad are da best mommy and daddy ever"!!!!!!!! SO I guess that makes up for all the naughtiness right??


I hate that he is growing up so fast, and I need to be ten times better at writing down all the cute little moments I have with him because he is definatly growing up before my eyes and before I know it he is going to be big like the other 2 and not need me as much :( :( :(

No comments: