Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy 9 years!!!!!!

I can not even believe that it has been nine years since I married the love of my life!!!! Where has time went, it definatly flys when your having fun!!!! I love this man more than anything, and couldn' t live one day without him.... he is truly my best friend and I wouldnt' have it any other way!!!!!! He is the best husband a girl could ask for and an even better father!!! My kids sure are lucky to have him as their dad!!!!!!!

My 9 favorite things about him

1- he makes me laugh , and not just a little, ALOT!!! We laugh so hard together and I love that!!!
2- He is super hot and gets hotter everyday !!!!
3- I love when he sings to the radio in the car, he makes up his own lyrics and its freakin hilarious!!!!
4- He loves to gossip with me!!
5- We tell each other everything!!!!
6- I love that he loves me and always thinks I am great!!! ( especially those days I don't feel like I am so great)
7- I love that he has a hard time with big words ( this is kindof an inside thing but I love it about him)
8- i love that he loves to get up and go , even if it is just a sunday drive I love that he is spontanious like that :)
9- I love that we are best friends!!! it couldn't get much better than that :)

No comments: