Friday, October 9, 2009

Cents of Style !!!!

So for quite some time now I have been trying to find a new way to make a little extra money without having to be away from home much more.... I debated a few different options, but finally decided on selling cents of style.... It is SUPER cute accessories for cheap everything is 15 dollars and under except for the boots and they are 20 ( but on sale for 15 this month ) .... A couple of things sold me on the company and I have fallen in love with there items.... They are constantly coming out with new items so if you go to 2 different parties in 2 months there is going to be different stuff at each party, so people don't get sick of the same stuff, I love that it is cheap because In this day with the economy the way it is no one wants to spend alot of money on anything.And everything about it totally fits me ... I LOVE shoes/jewelry/ purses/scarves/ hats .... etc. I am going to try to update my blog with the newer items at least once or twice a month. If there is ever anything you want email me at leslie@mycentsofstyle.com !!! You can also email me if you would like to host an open house or a book party and you can earn free accesories ( you get a free necklace set of your choice just for booking ) Here are some of the cute items out this month .....
Scarves $9.60
$15.00
$10.00
$15.00

$7.60

this necklasce is 7.60 and wraps up to 3 times or you can wear it long!!
$15.00
$15.00
$5.60
$5.60
$9.60
$15.00
$15.00
$15.00
$15.00
$9.60
$5.60
$7.60
$9.60
$5.60
$5.60
$7.60
$7.60 this one also wraps 3 times or you can wear it long!
$20.00 but on sale for 15
$20 but also on sale for 15
$9.60
$9.60
$5.60
$7.60
Also you can go to the website at www.mycentsofstyle.com and order from there if you put in the code 0112 you can get 10% off at checkout and there are different items on the website.

3 comments:

Landen and Heather said...

Way cute stuff! I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to have a party!

About Me said...

oh wow way cute stuff, I think I would love to have a party. purses and jewerly are my fav.

The Thurgoods said...

SOOO cute! I think I really need those lime green heels.