Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Time flys to fast ... my baby girl turned 8!!!

Happy birthday to my very beautiful little mooshu!!!!I don't even know if I can call her little anymore.... she is growing up so fast and turning into such a beautiful girl.... she definitely is so mature for her age and if you didn't know better you would think she just turned 16!!! She truly is my best friend and I couldn't ask for more....
8 things I love about Cambria....
1-You are so fun... you have such a cute personality!!!
2- You are all GIRL!!!!! you love shoes, purses, necklaces/earings, clothes, makeup, lipgloss... anything girly you love!!!
3- I love that you strive to be just like me.... I love that if I have a black tank/ pink shirt and capris, you go and put on a black tank/ pink shirt and capris.... so flattering....
4- I love your passion for dance... I don't think there is a little girl out there that trys harder to perfect things than you....
5- I love that I am your best friend... especially cause I know it won't last....LOL
6- I love that you think your daddy is the most wonderful man alive....
7- I think your brothers are the luckiest boys alive.... you are the best sister ever and would do anything for them....
8- you have the sweetest little heart out there... you are so loving and caring... you are my rock and I know my life would not be the same without you:) I love you and hope you NEVER forget that !!!

8 things you love...
1-listening to music videos on youtube.... I think you would do this all day if I would let you :)
2- making up dances
3- texting.... You are to young... but are definatly obsessed ith it
4- earning money/ and saving it ... hope you keep this up :)
5-going shopping ( mommys girl)
6- jonas brothers /icarly/hannah montana
7-SHOES... I think you have more pairs than me:)
8- making everybody happy ( not a good thing all the time, but you have a good heart)


HaPpY BiRtHdAy sweetheart I lOvE YoU!!!

This explains her personality ... one silly girl!!!


No comments: