Saturday, August 14, 2010

Earwhigs and Box elder ?!?!?

So I know I have mentioned before how my husband has this obsession of making sure my Children share the same HATE for Box elder as he does... ( for those of you that don't know ... I went to Box Elder ) WELLL.......I am pretty sure he Has 100% succeded because this is a little break down of something that happened at my house this past week....

Cambria was getting herself a drink and a little (DISGUSTING) earwhig was crawling on the counter, so she yelled at Braxton to come kill it.... well Braxton came up to see and decided he didn't want to kill it either and ran back downstairs..... As he is running downstairs this is what I heard.....
Cambria : BRAXTON ... YOU SUCK... YOUR BOX ELDER
Braxton: I am NOT killing it, your box elder cause your not killing it..
Cambria: I am NOT box elder..... you are..
Braxton : NO YOU ARE...
Well after they went back an forth arguing about who was box elder for about 5 minutes Cambria comes running up to me in tears,....
Cambria : MOM Braxton is calling me box elder
Me: well hun you are talkin to the wrong Parent, cause I am pretty sure both of you are Bear river for not killing it LOL and then I preceded by walking over and killing the darn earwhig.... ( Thats right Box elder killed the earwhig LOL)

But really the whole time this was going on I was thinking in my head... what in the heck does that even mean ... "your box elder" I am guessing that is there way of calling each other a woose??? Who knows, all I know is Box elder killed the ear whig LOL..
( and in all truth I could care less about the whole Bear river Box elder crap but Paul sure thinks its fun ....)

No comments: