Sunday, November 15, 2009

PaYbAcK is a B@#$H!!!!!!

SO last weekend while me and Paul were nicely sleeping THESE........
3 Naughty girls toilet papered our house ( Pauls neice shaylynn and her 2 friends brooklyn and jordyn)I told them that I WOULD get them back...... well last night I had asked shay if she would babysit and she said she would be gone... I knew Pauls sister Cami was going out wich meant that most likely Tyson would not be home either ... PERFECT.... so Paul and the 2 kids and Cambrias friend Mekayla ( i had to stay home cause gun was sleeping)went and toilet papered Shays room.... I was pretty sure that was not good enough so I hurried and shredded some paper and sent it back over with them.... here was there result ( not sure why they are so small)





PAYBACK is a BITCH!!! LOL <3 ya shay :)

No comments: