Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fishing!

I love summertime cause we always just go on drives up the canyon , well Cambria is on this kick where she wants to catch a fish and gut it herself and then eat it for dinner!! I am all about Catching them and eating them, but she is definatly not my Daughter if she wants to gut it... GROSS!!!!. Anyways, so on our little drives up the canyon we will stop for a bit and let her try and catch a fish.She has so far been unsucsessful, and Pauls fish he catches aren't good enough,it has to be one she catches....so we will keep trying.

The river Makes me sooooooo nervous right now it is so so high and running so fast, so me and Cambria stayed back a little for a minute and played with Gun!!! I am probably ruining my child because I sit there and tell him the river is scary,but he seriously is not scared of anything and would try to jump right in, so hopefully he won't grow up being scared of the river.






3 comments:

About Us said...

Well I hope she catches her a BIG fish! I love the pictures:)

Troy and Emily said...

I'm impressed Cambria wants to eat fish let alone gut it! I'm with you on the kids and the water. Camden is obsessed with the creek in our back yard and I have nightmares about it. It seems you are off to a great start to your summer with all the fun activities!

The Thurgoods said...

You are always doing the funnest things with your kids! What a cute mom you are!!!!